Reading my story you will know how important is to use positive affirmations during pregnancy to ease fear, and anxiety, feel safe and have faith that everything will work out for you and your baby.
Even when your pregnancy is going fine, you need to get rid of imaginary fears and learn to live in the present with great joy, while preparing for the arrival of the new member of the family.
A little about my story: My husband and I were celebrating our daughter’s first birthday when we found out that baby number two was on the way.
Yay, we were very happy because we both love children, and we wanted a big family.
At my first medical check-up, the gynecologist told us that I was 6 weeks pregnant and that everything was fine.
At that moment I didn’t know this yet, but during my pregnancy, that would be the only time a doctor would tell me everything was fine.
I am not here to list all the problems I went through during my pregnancy.
My article is intended to share with you beautiful positive affirmations that will help you to feel safe, relaxed, and very happy while expecting your baby.
But if I am honest I would love to share details with you just to prove that sometimes it does not matter what the professionals say and that when you walk with faith and a grateful heart it can only result in a happy ending.
In my case, the doctors told us that my child would not be born, and they were waiting for a miscarriage to occur, it never happened.
When I was 6 months pregnant they changed the verdict to say that my baby would be born, but with problems to sum it up, I practically lived in the hospital during my pregnancy and my contractions began at 5 months.
I never shared with anyone what the doctors said and I actually never listened or believed what the doctors said either.
I confess, in my heart I put my baby in God’s hands and I told myself that God knows what he is doing and he takes care of the difficult things.
I would be preparing for the arrival of my son, who would be named Matthew which means “Gift of God” and I would enjoy my pregnancy as much as I could.
During my pregnancy, the doctors told me to stay lying in bed and to not move except as necessary.
But… I ended up traveling through France, we visited Mont Saint-Michel and I walked up with my eight-month pregnant belly, we went to Venice, Italy…
My husband was very stressed, and he asked me how could I be so calm.
The importance of affirmations is to be calm during pregnancy.
I always told him that in my heart I knew that everything would be fine.
It was true I had the powerful affirmations that allowed me to feel that way and live that way too.
In my head nothing was wrong and I did everything to keep positive and happy emotions only, I did it for my baby, he needed me more than ever.
These affirmations that I am going to share with you are about being the first thing you do when you wake up and the last thing you do before going to bed.
It is very important that you don’t just say the words but actually feel what you say, that you believe what you say.
One of the most important things to do during your pregnancy is practice how to be grateful, how to be appreciative, and thankful.
This is a powerful state on so many levels that will help you to feel peace, happiness, and joy.
Now find a place where you can be in a comfortable position.
Take three deep breaths, hug yourself, let the love flow, then put your hands on your belly and start with these positive affirmations.
You can repeat the affirmations out loud or in your mind or if you like writing, you can also start writing affirmations using Nikola Tesla‘s manifestation method 3,6,9 which consists of writing 3 times in the morning, 6 times at noon, and 9 times at night your affirmations.
Let’s begin with these affirmations that would make you feel safe, and strong during pregnancy.
- I choose happiness and I feel radiant knowing that a wonderful growing within me.
- I choose to be healthy and I choose to have a pleasant pregnancy
- I am grateful for this pregnancy, this miracle that is happening right now inside me.
- I feel happy and I let go of what doesn’t serve us.
- I give myself permission to enjoy my pregnancy
- I feel the love, peace, and happiness that our baby will bring into our lives. I am blessed
- My body was divinely designed to allow my baby to have everything he needs to grow and be protected during pregnancy.
- I am emotionally connected with my baby, and we are always sharing happy and positive feelings.
- I am patient with myself every day, and I am absolutely certain that my body is intelligent and knows what it is doing.
- I just relax and enjoy this moment.
- My body prepares to give birth in its own time.
- My baby grows in divine order
- I am radiant, beautiful, and strong. I trust my body
- I believe in my ability to give birth in a calm, beautiful, and natural way.
- I am happy to be the mother of a healthy and strong child.
- Today I feel powerful, and I am a happy woman that is giving life to a wonderful baby
- I am blessed with this life and this life that I’m carrying in me.
- I am in harmony with my body and my entire self-being.
- I am free and happy to be a mom
- I am the creator of my reality, so I decide happiness and all around my pregnancy is perfect
- I am exceptional, and I am embracing all that I am
- I am feeling and saying kind things to my baby
- I am joy, I am the life
- I am trusting life, I’m happy for my blessing and the opportunity of being a wonderful mom
- I am trusting life, and I am learning from internal wisdom
- I am strong enough to be all that I can be and deserving of the best for me and my baby
- I am confident that everything will be alright. Everything is alright
- I am a courageous mom; it is important for my baby to feel good
- I am aligned with my belief’s words and acts
- I am open to life’s care for my baby and me.
- Today I am counting my blessings
- The changes in my body are beautiful
- I am ready for a healthy and beautiful experience
- I am healthy and strong enough to deliver a baby
- I am educating myself on how to go through this pregnancy and make the best decisions
- This is the best time for my baby to come and bring hope to my family
- I trust that my body knows how to take care of my baby
- I love my pregnant body
- My body knows when my baby is supposed to be born and I trust the process
- I am not afraid of this experience; my body is equipped to get through this
- All the things that my baby needs are found in my body
- My baby is healthy, safe, and growing inside me
- Pregnancy is natural, I will deliver safely
- My body is my baby’s home and I only allow good energy in it
- I let go of every thought that makes me feel weak and incapable
- I will have a beautiful and safe birth
- I am not going to obsess over things that are out of my control during this pregnancy
- I am doing an amazing job
- Happy and healthy mothers make happy and healthy babies.
- I am not afraid of this experience; my body is equipped to get through this.
Looking for a Baby Name? Here is how to choose the perfect name for your baby.